AMPED delivers innovative and progressive solutions for associations. We embrace change by delivering customized tools, live and virtual learning, and technology solutions tailored specifically for your organization.
AMPED has the advantage of working with associations that represent diverse industries across the globe, allowing us to monitor trends in communication preferences, educational tools, conference styles, member outreach, volunteer expectations, governance, culture, and organizational structures. This knowledge is key to AMPED’s success — and yours.
With offices in Wisconsin; Washington, DC; and California– as well as remote employees across the U.S. – AMPED is a close-knit team that leverages technology to stay connected and provides the personal service you and your members expect.
Best of all, we are passionate about the power of associations. Let us put it to work for you!
Strategy and Governance
AMPED emphasizes partnership and collaboration. We demonstrate and value trust, open communication and mutual respect. We work in partnership with boards of directors to provide high-energy leadership and operational management. Most importantly, we empower leaders and volunteers to lead and elicit constant feedback – a recipe for creating long-term partnerships and helping you achieve your highest potential.
- Volunteer leaders will be recognized as critical agents in the success of your association and positioned to focus on the industry/profession and its members at a strategic level.
- AMPED will be a true partner with your organization and its board of directors – not just a body in the room, but a seat at the table. At AMPED we see ourselves as an extension of you – we are your partner. Your members are our members.
- Your executive team will bring innovative ideas to the board table, help recruit new leaders and emphasize an inclusive, welcoming and collaborative environment. The staff team of specialists will put the best ideas into action to take you to the next level.
- You’ll get the benefit of an experience, outside perspective when it comes to strategic planning and consulting, giving your volunteer and staff leaders the opportunity to fully participate in the planning and evaluation process. The outcome will help streamline communications and decision-making and allow your leaders to focus on the strategy of the organization.
Meetings and Events
Whether in-person or virtual, our meetings team takes great pride in providing top-notch event management from start to finish and are confident about exceeding your event experience expectations. We are proud of the fact that we were able to seamlessly move all of our in-person client meetings and conferences to virtual in 2020 and 2021. Most exceeded financial and attendance goals. Even before the pandemic, AMPED was already managing virtual events, webinar programs and podcasts for a variety of our clients.
- The latest online learning technology will offer members education they want, when they want it.
- Your meetings will provide experiences and networking for members, not just didactic education. Your meeting planning team will listen and bring passion, innovation and fun to onsite experiences to make your events truly memorable.
- The technology to deliver flawless in-person and hybrid meeting experiences within your budget.
- Members and speakers will comment on how friendly, professional and engaged your staff is during your conference, exceeding all expectations and leaving your attendees with a positive impression.
Fiduciary oversight is a key role of any governing body and AMPED will facilitate that oversight by providing timely, monthly financial reports, budgeting expertise and long-range forecasting of the budget and cash flow. We are successful in helping organizations achieve their goals and exceed financial benchmarks, helping boards envision at least three years into the future.
- The management team will operate in transparency with open systems, communications and records at all times – helping you achieve and exceed benchmarks.
- · Our finance manager will work closely with your treasurer by providing a very detailed, monthly “Treasurer’s packet” that includes the balance sheet, P&L, general ledger, detail on specific accounts and more.
- · Your treasurer will have online access to bank accounts for financial transparency and oversight.
- · Financial operations will utilize services like remote check deposits and Bill.com for even more efficiency.
Engagement and Marketing
We understand that communications are an immediate reflection of your organization. AMPED’s professional team of writers, designers and webmasters will work to ensure that all are distributed in a timely and professional manner with brand consistency and attention to detail.
- Execution will include a strong presence on social media, targeted eblasts, printed collateral and ongoing management of web content.
- The membership renewal process will encompass at least seven "touches," including email, U.S. mail, social media and phone calls to drive high retention rates, because all members consume information differently.
- Your members’ expertise and testimonials will be showcased through interviews on video and in podcasts, giving audiences a taste of your organization and helping them understand what sets you apart.