Tecker International is a leading client-centered and multi-disciplinary change management firm specializing in outcome-oriented strategy and using practical tools to implement change. For over twenty-five years, Tecker International has skillfully assisted over 5,000 clients on the state, provincial, national, and global levels to greater success and achievement. We offer a team of researchers, strategists, facilitators, and coaches to assist our clients in addressing and taking advantage of market opportunities in today’s environment of rapid change. Environmental scanning; meeting facilitation; member and market research; strategic planning and thinking; governance reengineering and repositioning, leadership development and coaching; and operational and product assessment are core services we provide. Our clients benefit from the tools, techniques, processes, and expert practices we have collectively acquired through our work with all different types of organization representing a variety of industries, professions, and causes. We share freely, employing a friendly, collaborative approach – without unnecessary expenditures of time, money and staff resources.
Clients have recently identified four attributes that distinguish us from others:
· Talented strategic facilitation that inspires thoughtfulness, commitment, and action.
· Expertise in the special dynamics of leadership in complex organizations.
· A valuable knowledge base of alternatives and insights gathered through experience with a variety of for-profit, public, and not-for-profit organizations.
· Proven content that provides greater clarity and background for decisions.
· Tools and approaches that make strategic thinking and learning productive, successful, and enjoyable.
Together we will empower volunteers and staff – at all levels – to lead with clarity and confidence. Please contact us today to see what Tecker International can do for you.