Since 1976, Association Management, Ltd. (AML) has provided leadership, association expertise and professional management services through experienced staff and best practices. AML partners with international, national and state trade and professional association clients representing a variety of industries. AML is an AMC Institute internationally accredited association management company.
Mission: Provide solutions that unleash the potential of our clients’ organizations, members and leaders.
Vision: With unwavering commitment to relationships built on trust and strategic vision, AML is a professional association management company that leads organizations to a higher level.
What Distinguishes Us From Our Competition?
· AML’s business longevity, recognized nationally in the association community.
· Clients’ longevity and staff longevity.
· Quality - AML is an accredited association management company (one of 80+ accredited companies worldwide), validating systems, processes and best practices.
· AML serves a diverse association client base (lighting management companies to chiropractors, economic developers to well drillers and defense attorneys).
· New business referrals come from satisfied existing AML association client volunteer leaders and other association management companies who trust that AML delivers on our promises.
· There is mutual trust and respect between AML and our association client leaders.
· Demonstrated growth of association client partners’ for increased fiscal stability.
· Personal customer service for our clients’ members, a human approach versus automated menu options.
· Staff professional development - Certified Association Executive (CAE), Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
· AML staff are active in our association industry at state and national levels, as speakers, authors and volunteer elected leaders serving on boards of directors.
· AML awards - Recognized as a positive workplace environment and successful Iowa business.
· Staff awards - Individual leadership and community involvement awards.
· Headquartered in Iowa, clients experience an affordable cost of business, business values, integrity, and a strong work ethic.
· Ample in-house meeting space (four conference rooms with seating from six to 60 people board style).
· Technology - Our main platform is the iMIS solution with sound security and remote access. Discussion can take place about alternatives based on client needs.
For more information about AML visit www.aml.org or email to email@example.com.