A woman-owned firm with 20+ years of expertise helping nonprofits grow and thrive, ADG understands the impact associations have on our lives and communities. Whether full-service association management, event planning or creative, ADG will be your partner in effectively communicating your message, fueling your goals and blazing new trails.
Creative Media + Design
ADG’s creative division provides full-service, award-winning designs that supercharge your messaging, bring clarity to your communications, and advance your brand. Our innovative design solutions are supported by an accomplished team that ensures your project is completed on time and on budget. We listen to our clients’ needs and goals for each project then deliver a customized creative outcome... Not a cookie-cutter solution. For two decades, ADG’s creative team has made a positive impact on hundreds of associations of all sizes. Our award-winning designers, marketers, and production teams provide clients with compelling and effective design, supported by experienced project management.
Our portfolio of expertise includes a full range of services to address all your traditional and digital marketing needs, including:
· Brand development + implementation
· Print design + production
· Website design + development
· Database development
· Video production + motion graphics
· Marketing strategy
· Digital communications
· Tradeshow displays + collateral
· Large format printing
· Promotional materials
Web Design + Development
ADG understands that in today's digital marketplace, your website is the face of your organization. It's the first meeting, first handshake, and first impression for a member, prospective member or stakeholder. An engaging design and positive user experience impacts not just the SEO, but overall perceptions of the strength and value of the organization.
Our team of developers are experts in creating affordable, custom websites for organizations - and budgets of all sizes. Built to your specific needs and requirements, our dynamic web designs are both beautiful and functional, clearly aligning with the organization’s mission, strategy and organizational structure. This combination of organizational knowledge paired with creative and technical expertise sets us apart in the communications field. Our responsive sites are user-friendly for both front-end users and back-end admins, are ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant, and are rigorously tested to ensure they exceed standards.
In addition to website design and development, ADG Creative also develops integrated custom databases, allowing nonprofits to offer online event registrations and web-based member directories. Database integration to your website also provides the ability to handle conference management, e-communications and the collection of, and reporting on specific user information through the use of custom forms and reports unique to your organization.
Our fully customizable CRM features include:
· Contact Management
· Member Management
· Event Management
· Case Management
· Donor Management
· Accounting Integration
· Advocacy Campaign Management
· Peer-to-Peer Fundraising
· Dashboards & Reporting
· Email Marketing
· Online Registration
· Online Directories
One of ADG Creative's core values is to equip our clients to be cost-effective, efficient and independent users of the technologies they purchase from us. Our open-source Content Management System (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms are user-friendly, even for those with little to no website or database management experience. In addition to making it simple for your staff to add or update written content and media (photos or videos), and add or delete pages and menu items, our platforms offer a myriad of different components available for future site integration.
The use of video as a messaging and marketing tool has exploded. Is your nonprofit incorporating video into your communications plan? ADG’s skilled production unit will take your video from story-boarding to post-production with a compelling script, expert story-telling, captivating pictures (including drone), music, voice-over, graphics, animation and years of experience behind and in front of the camera.
We have produced:
• Comprehensive “About Us” videos
• Long-form company histories
• Advocacy messages
• Event invitations
• Award ceremonies
• Public service announcements
• TV news style stories
• Company anniversary videos and more.
Whether on location or in a studio setting, we produce videos that are on-point, on time and on a level that make your stakeholders take notice. Capture your audience with video by ADG Creative.
For any event to be genuinely successful and true to the organizational mission, the planning process is critical. ADG has been producing successful meetings, conferences, trade shows, expos, and special events for more than 20 years. ADG’s experienced, in-house events division works with client leadership and planning committees to ensure members, stakeholders, sponsors and vendors experience educational and inspirational events. ADG event production includes, but is not limited to:
• Identifying event themes, goals and timeline
• Developing event agenda and topics consistent with association & event goals
• Conducting site evaluation and providing recommendations
• Overseeing hotel and other contract negotiations
• Arranging for promotional & program materials
• Develop and implement a web-based conference registration form
• Handling hotel room block
• Marketing and promoting event
• Managing financial and accounting systems
• Reporting: pre-event, ongoing and wrap-up appeal that has become the ADG trademark
Meeting Management Services
Meticulous preparation, seamless execution, and a positive approach is our recipe for ensuring exceptional, stress-free events. ADG Events services are customized for any sized event. It is our mission to create a worry-free, professional event experience, while ensuring a successful outcome for your organization. ADG event management includes, but is not limited to:
• Providing on-site coordination
• Providing onsite staff to coordinate with host site, staff and manage registration area, and distributing and collecting meeting/event evaluations
• Uploading information to website and track meeting statistics
• Budget management
• Exhibitor/Sponsor management
• Registration packet preparation and printing
• Registration desk and database support
• VIP management
• Vendor coordination
• Coordinating all post meeting/event follow-up with host property and appropriate vendors
• Compiling results of attendee evaluations and recommend changes/improvements for future events
• Preparing and distributing thank you letters to speakers and other appropriate parties
From committee management, site selection, marketing, speaker booking, program and schedule development, to onsite registration and your event’s wrap up, all your event logistics are expertly managed. We guarantee a memorable onsite experience that exceeds attendee, exhibitor, sponsor, and leadership expectations.
Leverage the talents of ADG’s Project Management Teams to achieve your goals and advance your mission.