Surrounded by 40,000 acres of pristine forest, Mohonk Mountain House is located only 90 miles north of New York City. This National Historic Landmark offers meeting rooms with natural light and scenic views of the spectacular cliffs, lake, and forest that create a natural playground for guests.
At Mohonk, your meeting participants will enjoy an experience that nurtures the whole person and invites them to bring a renewed focus and energy to both work and life.
- 14 conference rooms ranging in size including the Conference House which features 2,400 square feet of dedicated meeting space
- Overnight accommodations, three farm-to-table meals, valet parking, meeting room, coffee breaks, and AV equipment included in our Complete Meeting Package
- Our outdoor Pavilion, Picnic Lodge, or Granary, are perfect settings for your group to enjoy casual outdoor dining
- With 80 nature-inspired treatments, fitness center, indoor pool, and daily fitness classes, The Spa at Mohonk Mountain House provides everything you need to de-stress and get your body moving
- Over 40 creative teambuilding activities with our Recreation staff
- Whether your group is excited about golf, mountain biking, hiking, or horseback riding, you will enjoy the fresh air and create memories together. During the winter months, try ice-skating in the open air Pavilion and outdoor activities like cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.