Every association has its own unique culture, personality, approach, communication style and technique. Our strong staff team helps “AMP Up” the best of your association to build on your strengths. We work with diverse industries and specialties, allowing us to see trends in such things as communication preferences, conference styles, member outreach, volunteer expectations and organizational structures. With this breadth of knowledge, we’re able to deliver new ideas and innovations to all our clients. It’s an AMPED advantage and a key part of our success, and yours.
Also driving your success is an emphasis on partnership and collaboration. We demonstrate and value trust, open communication and mutual respect. We empower leaders to lead and elicit constant feedback – a recipe for creating long-term partnerships and helping you achieve your highest potential.
AMPED will help you create a vision for the future of a strong organization built on key attributes and measures of success:
- Volunteer leaders will be recognized as critical agents in the success of your association and positioned to focus on the industry/profession and its members at a strategic level.
- Time will be respected and well-utilized – no meetings for the sake of meeting.
- Your organization will be given personalized attention, customized tools, technology and solutions tailored specifically to you.
- Staff will work behind the scenes to keep things moving strategically and efficiently, offering resources and ideas from a best-practices perspective.
- AMPED will be a true partner with your organization and its board of directors – not just a body in the room, but a seat at the table. At AMPED we see ourselves as an extension of you – we ARE your partner. Your members are OUR members.
- Your executive team will bring innovative ideas to the board table, help recruit new leaders and emphasize an inclusive, welcoming and collaborative environment. The staff team of specialists will collate the best ideas into action to take you to the next level.
- The management team will operate in transparency with open systems, communications and records at all times – helping you achieve and exceed benchmarks.
- Your treasurer will have online access to bank accounts for financial transparency and oversight.
- Financial operations will utilize services like remote check deposits and Bill.com for even more efficiency.
- Online learning and webinar programs will offer members education they want, when they want it.
- Your meetings will provide experiences for members, not just didactic education. Your meeting team will listen and bring passion, innovation and fun to onsite experiences to make your events truly memorable.
- Members and speakers will comment on how friendly and engaged your staff is during your conference, exceeding all expectations and leaving your attendees with a positive impression.
- The renewal process will encompass at least seven "touches," including email, U.S. mail, social media and phone calls to drive high retention rates, because all members consume information differently.
- Marketing will be powered-up with video testimonials from your members and customers, broadcast on your website and social media.
- Your members’ expertise will be showcased through interviews on regular podcasts, giving listeners a taste of your organization and helping them understand what sets you apart.
- Web visitors will be guided from prospects to customers through retargeted ads.
- Staff will be prepared to meet all your marketing and communications needs in a timely and professional manner, knowing that communications are an immediate reflection of your association.
AMPED Association Management is a full-service association management company working with diverse associations across the globe. We work in partnership with boards of directors to provide high-energy leadership and operational management.
With offices in Wisconsin; Washington, DC; and Colorado – as well as remote employees across the U.S. – AMPED is a close-knit team that leverages technology to stay connected and provides the personal service you and your members expect.
Best of all, we are passionate about the power of association. Let us put it to work for you.